We are very excited to announce that MMPRC together with our Korean PR, S Marketing & Communication has initiated a blog event coinciding with the Lunar New Year from today onwards on the official Korean blog of MMPRC. The blog event will run from 22nd January 2017 until 15th of February 2017.
This event has been opened for each and every social network user from South Korea.
The event is focused on increasing awareness regarding the Maldives as a tourist destination and to expose the destination to potential travellers in South Korea.
Winners of the blog event will be selected by S Marketing & Communications based on the best possible answers provided. Six winners will be selected and each winner will get four nights stay from one of the following resorts. Paradise Island Resort & Spa, Lily Beach Maldives, Adaaran Prestige Vadoo, Cocoon Maldives, Shangri-La’s Resort & Spa, Palm Beach Resort & Spa.
The blog event will be conducted as follows:
- The participants will be asked about the reasons to visit Maldives under the categories of Honeymoon, Family, Water activities, FIT
- The participants will be leaving their answers on the MMPRC blog and attach a link to their Facebook and other social media platforms.
- The winner will be chosen by MMPRC after evaluation of his/her efforts on the number of online referrals and the quality of answers.
- During their stay they’ll have to share the experience and promote the resort.
- Stories of the winners will be shared on top Korean travel related media channels.
You can follow this event on the official Korean blog of MMPRC www.visitmaldives.co.kr .
South Korea is one of the top 10 markets for the Maldives. It’s noteworthy that in 2016, 29,580 tourist arrivals were recorded from this Market. Considering that Korea is a potential market for Maldives MMPRC has planned to conduct a multitude of promotional activities for the year targeted for the Korean Market.