A luxurious escape located on the Shaviyani Atoll in North Maldives, Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi invites family travelers to celebrate Easter the island way, with an array of special experiences to ensure a sun-soaked and carefree Easter break.
Reinventing the wheel for family holidays in the Maldives, Fairmont Maldives is proof that the exotic archipelago isn’t just for couples. From the 16 – 23 April, families can expect a menu of Easter-themed activities, from palm leave art and sand sculpturing in the on-site art studio, under the watchful eye of a resident artist, making Easter costumes, face painting and cookery classes. After making their Easter-inspired masterpieces, children can make a splash in the 200m infinity pool – the longest in the Maldives – kayak around the lagoon, cycle sandy pathways or take part in beachfront competitions. When they’re not enjoying the Kids Club, tiny travelers can enjoy an Easter egg hunt, while teenagers partake in the Ocean Discovery Camp, with marine life identification lesson, followed by a guided snorkeling session.
The entire family can set sail on the resorts’ private yacht for a sunset dolphin tour or learn traditional line fishing methods whilst on board a Maldivian Dhoni, where they can catch and cook fish for themselves. For the ultimate escape, intrepid families can relax on a nearby uninhabited island with a castaway picnic, before snorkeling the crystal-clear waters and rubbing shoulders with the resident rays, turtles and an array of tropical fish.
Easter is for spending quality time with your loved ones, and Fairmont Maldives is offering a special a la carte menu and free-flowing beverages on Good Friday, at either the waterfront, Asian-inspired Kata or gourmet seafood restaurant, Azure. For those looking to get creative in the kitchen themselves, this five-star resort offers traditional Maldivian cooking classes and even a Master Chef competition for teenagers.
Easter Package at Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi
- Daily breakfast in Raha Market for two adults and 2 children below 12 years old
- Special Easter dinner buffet at Raha Market (Sunday & Monday)
- Special a la carte dinner menu on Good Friday. Choice of Azure or Kata restaurant for 2 adults and 2 children.
- One 60-minute Signature Spa Treatment for two at Willow Stream Spa (once per stay).
- Non-alcoholic beverage package
- Easter activities for kids at the Art Studio
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is valid from 13th to 28th April and subject to availability at the time of booking.
- This package requires four nights minimum length of stay.
- Offer requires a full pre-payment of 14 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable. Subject to prevailing taxes and service fee.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi is located at Shaviyani Atoll, North Maldives. The resort is accessible by domestic flight in 50 minutes from Male International Airport followed by speedboat from Hanimaadhoo Airport to the resort. Alternatively, guests can book a 50-minute scenic seaplane flight directly to the resort.