Maldives is renowned for its luxurious resorts with impeccable amenities, personalized service and boundless beauty like no other. If you are planning the picture perfect getaway but having trouble choosing the best luxury rooms or accomodations to stay in, look no further than the list compiled below.
- The Muraka at Conrad Maldives Rangali Resort: A first-of-its-kind luxury two-level residence with a master bedroom submerged over 16 feet below sea level. Above water, you can enjoy living and dining areas which include 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with ocean-facing tub, outdoor deck with infinity pool, private 24-hour butler and private chef, on-call fitness trainer and spa treatments and access to private jet skis. Down below, a master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows in the bathroom and a walk-in closet, and a dedicated tunnel viewing theater are available.
- Four-bedroom Soneva Fushi Villa with Suite Pool: This villa comes with an expensive master bedroom with an en-suite indoor and outdoor bathroom complete with a waterfall feature and dressing room, living area and additional daybeds. There are three additional bedrooms with large open-air bathrooms and separate showers. The indoor and outdoor living areas are vast, with a secluded sitting area outside, a private swimming pool, a library, a gourmet kitchen and fully fitted pantry.
- Beach Retreat: Many resorts come with beach retreats; perfect for those who enjoy the beach and ocean, but would rather not opt for an over water villa. The Beach Pool Retreat in Vakkaru Maldives is one such example for guests seeking total privacy and space. It features a private pool and sundeck in its rear garden, along with a private beachfront terrace with daybeds and a sitting area.
- Overwater Villas: Most overwater villas in Maldives are downright exotic with spacious arrangements and luxurious amenities to cater to your preference. Enjoy a session of yoga on the large outdoor decks, sip cocktails in your private swimming pools or pamper yourself in an outdoor bathtub - you can have it all. Some of the sumptuous overwater villas you can choose from are at St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, Park Hyatt Maldives Hadaha, COMO Cocoa Island, Grand Park Kodhipparu and Heritance Aarah, to name but a few. It is all about the amazing experiences.
- Liveaboards: There are many luxurious safaris you can choose from. If you are looking for a liveaboard with a combination of diving and spa treatments, Scubaspa Yang is ideal! One of the most luxurious liveaboards in the world, it offers the best of both worlds as both a dive boat and five-star wellness retreat.