If you ask us, pretty much everything in Maldives is Instagram-worthy. Here is a list of some authentic Instagram-worthy spots and activities you can explore during your stay in Maldives.
- Swim with gentle giants: Just north of Ari Atoll, there lies a paradise for ocean-lovers. Manta rays, also known as the gentle giants of the ocean, are known to put on a spectacle for visitors as they flaunt their beauty across the sea. Lo and behold! The picture perfect opportunity awaits.
- Roar with tiger sharks: Fuvahmulah is one of the hottest diving spots in Maldives, with the biggest attraction being tiger sharks. With a little bit of courage and plenty of professional help from the Fuvahmulah Dive School, you can explore “Tiger’s Zoo” to your heart’s content and snap some pictures along the way.
- The Galapagos of Maldives: Fuvahmulah is one of the most unique and beautiful islands in Maldives. With lush tropical vegetation and tropical landscapes, it is also the only island with freshwater lakes. It also boasts of a gorgeous beach with pebble-like sand and crushing waves which make for a moment worth capturing.
- Dine Underwater: Underwater restaurants are a growing trend in the Maldives and offer fine-dining opportunities coupled with spectacular views of the underwater. Some of these restaurants are Ithaa (Conrad Maldives Rangali Island), 5.8 Undersea (Hurawalhi Island Resort), SUBSIX (Niyama Private Islands), SEA (Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas) and H2O (You & Me Maldives).
- Treetop wonderland: Fresh in the Garden is a treetop wonderland in Soneva Fushi, where you can enjoy different cuisines in the most spectacular setting. Serving dinner high above the ground among the treetops - a picturesque sight - the restaurant has an open kitchen and openair dining tables where you can dine beneath the stars.
- Starry, starry nights: Dining under the stars on a beautiful sandbank is the ultimate idea of romance. Resorts like Baros Maldives offer this chance to visitors to indulge in the experience of a lifetime. Remember to take your cameras with you.
- Piano Deck: Shaped like a grand piano with steps representing a keyboard and an elegant deck, this is the newest addition to the luxuries of Baros Maldives. Hire a photographer to take fantastic pictures of you and your loved one there, perhaps it is your anniversary, perhaps it is just for the sake of creating beautiful memories.
- Most Instagrammable Hotel in The World: Anantara Kihavaah was crowned the most Instagrammable Hotel in 2018 by Luxury Travel Advisor Magazine. This itself is reason enough to get your phones and cameras out. Yet another reason to plan a trip to Maldives.