Anantara Veli Maldives Resort launched unlimited stays for an annual fee of US $30,000
Imagine escaping to your very own over-water home retreat in the Maldives at the drop of a hat. Now with Anantara Veli Maldives Resort’s ‘Unlimited Stays in Paradise’ package, you can book unlimited nights at the resort for a one-time fee and make this island paradise your bolthole for the duration of 2021.
Return to your Maldivian Over Water Bungalow as often as you please and soak up the turquoise lagoon, magical sunsets and the tropical beauty. Laze on your sun deck as colourful fish swim in the crystal-clear waters below. Elevate working from home to a new level, or up sticks and escape to sunnier climes to enjoy some R&R whenever the fancy takes. The exclusive ‘Unlimited Stays’ offer at Anantara Veli opens the door to complete flexibility so you and your loved one can come and go from a Maldivian paradise whenever the desire takes you.
Exclusive benefits include:
- Luxury accommodation in an Overwater Bungalow
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- Shared return transfers between Anantara Veli and Malé as often as required
- 25% savings on dining and spa
The Unlimited Stays offer is available for a brief time only – book until 30 November 2020.
The package is priced at USD 30,000 inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Terms And Conditions
- The rate quoted is for two guests and must be fully prepaid before first stay.
- The names of both guests must be provided at the time of payment and are not able to be changed. Only these two named guests will be allowed to stay in the bungalow.
- No blackout dates.
- Limited availability offer.
- Flight details must be provided 48 hours prior to arrival for speedboat transfers to be arranged.
- Package is valid for stays from 1st January 2021 to 23rd December 2021 and it is non-extendable.
- Package cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, savings, package or voucher and is non-refundable, exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Bookings can only be made by contacting [email protected]